This blog has moved. Visit Groundswell Games for the latest. Remember to update your bookmarks and RSS feeds.

Monday, October 29, 2007

The happiest marriage is one filled with rock

Picked up a copy of Guitar Hero 3 tonight. Haven't played it yet, but it's only a matter of moments until I crack open that bountiful trove of rock.

This latest installment includes a co-op career mode that is quite exciting. You see, after years of eye rolling and summary dismissal of video games as a waste of time, my wife finally agreed to play Guitar Hero 2 with me (she even bought a guitar controller for herself), and she was puzzled to discover how much she liked it.

So, it's with much anticipation that I prepare for a rare period of gaming bliss when the guilt vibes are replaced by those heavenly words, "Let's just play one more song." It will only last a few weeks, so I plan to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment