This blog has moved. Visit Groundswell Games for the latest. Remember to update your bookmarks and RSS feeds.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

SPUDZOOKA is here!

Yes, at long last, SPUDZOOKA is live and ready to play. You're excitement is intense, I can tell.

I made a few visual enhancements since the beta version, and I fixed a number of bugs, including one irritating one that would randomly cause people's browsers to crash (never a good thing for web-based game).

There's also a web site where you can learn a little about the tools I used to create the game and leave comments letting me know what you think.

Oh, and one more thing: there's a little surprise for people who play all the way through the levels. It was a much-requested feature. I hope you enjoy it. Ok, enough jibber-jabber. Go play SPUDZOOKA!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to function since Tuesday! I just keep checking for Spudzooka!

    ReplyDelete