This blog has moved. Visit Groundswell Games for the latest. Remember to update your bookmarks and RSS feeds.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A musical interlude

Tonight, a musical interlude. I traveled to Charlotte to see Radiohead last Friday. I've listened to Radiohead almost constantly since I was in college, and this was my first time seeing them perform. It was worth every penny and the long drive. They sounded great, put on a fantastic show, and played a lot of my favorite songs. Here's a video of them performing Weird Fishes/Arpeggi at the concert I attended (just ignore the drunk girls in the beginning). This is one of my favorite songs on their latest album, In Rainbows. Check it out.



Am I writing about this to bide time until I have something video game-related to say? Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment