This blog has moved. Visit Groundswell Games for the latest. Remember to update your bookmarks and RSS feeds.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas vacation

Wanted to do three things in my post today:

  1. Wish everyone a merry Christmas. Mine has been great so far. Got to spend lots of quality time with my family and my wife's family, all of whom are wonderfully kind, generous people.
  2. Let you all know that my wife an I are leaving tomorrow for an extended vacation in Argentina. I'll be returning in mid-January, so I may not be posting for a few weeks. If I have the opportunity, I will post a few accounts of my trip as we go along, so if you're interested, please keep an eye on the blog the next few weeks.
  3. Update you on the status of SPUDZOOKA. It's coming along quite well, but I didn't get as far as I would have liked before the holiday/travel madness started. I'll publish a demo level when I return and am able to get a little more polish on it.
Once again, I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season. It's been a good year, and I'll talk to you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment